Hotel Ruby Blue Ostrava
hotel with original design in Ostrava center>
Hotel Ruby Blue Ostrava **** offers comfortable and stylish accommodation. New modern and comfortable four-star hotel located in the Ostrava city center. The rooms are designed to make you feel comfortable and refreshed, each with Free Wireless High-speed Internet, Smart TVs with free NETFLIX, soundproof windows and a mini bar for a quiet and pleasant stay. It is popular with clients for an ideal location and the staff always treating guests with personal care. Hotel Ruby Blue offers acommodation and services for individuals and small groups who came to Ostrava for business or pleasure.
Hotel Ruby Blue is exceptional not only in its design and location but also by other premium services, which include primarily healthy environment through ventilation of rooms by air handling units with heat recovery. The rooms are guaranteed to have a supply of fresh air even when the windows are closed.
- The hotel is right in the center of Ostrava
- The medieval Silesian-Ostrava Castle, the unique industrial sites of Lower Vitkovice Area or the viewing tower of Ostrava Town Hall are just a few minutes walk away
- The shopping mall New Karolina, with plenty of shops behind hotel
- Interesting design of the rooms can be found in all modern and comfortable rooms
- There is a high-speed WiFi Internet access in the hotel and restaurant.
- Enjoy the ideal location and Discover Ostrava on foot. At the reception, we will advise the best routes.
- Running routes from the hotel to the Comenius Orchards or along the Amber Way to the World of Technology in Lower Vitkovice Area
- Accommodation in the heart of the entertainment Stodolni Street, famous for dozens of bars and clubs where you never get bored.
- We have enough parking spaces for events at the hotel, for you and your guests, at fenced and spacious parking directly in front of the hotel
Hotel Ruby Blue offers an individual approach and informal environment. Our ambition is to achieve your satisfaction with accommodation and services.
Front Desk Services
- Personal approach of reception staff
- Luggage Storage.
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service
- Fenced parking area directly in front
- Free wireless WiFi connection throughout the hotel and restaurant.
- The information about Ostrava and its surroundings
- Concierge Service, Ticket Service, Tourist Information
- We will send you upon request the Programs of cultural and sport events
- Adventure activities in and around Ostrava
- Transfer from the airport or train station, other transport
- The hotel staff speaks Czech, English and Italian
Secure and fenced parking right outside the hotel – 30 m
Parking can be arranged when booking or directly at the reception
Price for parking: 252 CZK (10 EUR) 24 hours / car
Start your day with a healthy breakfast – we offer a selection of hot and cold buffet
Breakfast is served daily from 7:00 to 10:00 on weekends 8:00 to 10:30. When early departure we can prepare a breakfast pack with you.
We know how important it is to start the day right. We care about the best quality and selection of breakfast for our guests. Each item is carefully selected with patience and passion.
- On request (min. 24 hours before), we prepare special diets – (gluten-free muesli, soy milk, etc.)
- Please inform us prior to your arrival about your diet requirements.
- Breakfast is included in the room price.
Our fresh breakfast menu has eggs according to your favorite way – boiled, scrambled, fried eggs or according to your wishes. All cooked food is available at no extra charge. Do you like espresso, cappuccino, latte? We will prepare for you.
Hotel RUBY BLUE is designed to be the most considerate to the environment, while providing maximum comfort and convenience for hotel guests and restaurant visitors. The hotel also offers accommodation for physically disabled guests, including wheelchair access into the shower. Disabled access is also ensured to the restaurant.
Air conditioning units in the rooms are automatically turned off, when guests leave their rooms. Standard rooms are equipped with shower boxes, that consume less water than bathtubs.
All rooms are equipped with air ventilation units with heat recovery, which decrease heat consumption in the ventilation of up to 90%, in the heating period. The solar collectors, for heating up the hot water for the hotel and restaurant, are mounted on the hotel roof. There are also high capacity hot water tanks placed in the hotel, which store heat from the collectors and reduce the immediate energy consumption for water heating. Consumption of hot and cold water is optimized by using water-saving shower heads in the rooms.
When designing and constructing the hotel were further respected following Green Building Design principles:
- The outdoor blinds used on the south side of the hotel, to reduce solar gains in summer
- Low-temperature central heating systems with lower heat loss distribution of the heating medium
- Gas condensing boilers with improved efficiency are located at the place of of heat consumption
- Above standard insulation of the building envelope, wall and roof envelope
- Increased distance glass windows, using plastic spacers to increase the thermal resistance and sound insulation of windows
- Sound proof aluminum windows with triple sealing
- Energy-saving light sources in combination with LEDs, which are used throughout the building, reducing energy consumption
- The hotel elevator of the latest generation without machine room, with reduced power consumption
Clean Air Rooms
Low energy building with ventilation units in the rooms.
Hotel RUBY BLUE is unique not only in its design and location, but also by its premium services, which include first and foremost its healthy environment through ventilation of rooms by air handling units with heat recovery. The incoming air to the hotel building is through heat recovery preheated by the warm exhaust air.
Hotel Ruby Blue Ostrava, to our knowledge, is the only hotel in Ostrava with ventilation units located at individual rooms and one of a small number of hotels in the Czech Republic thus equipped.
The rooms are guaranteed to have a supply of fresh air even when the windows are closed. The air is filtered and does not contain dust or allergens. Consumed air is removed together with excessive moisture, odours and harmful substances.
Clean and healthily circulated air is provided by ATREA ventilation units installed in each individual room. These units meet the requirements of the German Institute for Hygiene of ventilation equipment ILH Berlin. The equipment is assessed according to European standards and directives Germany (VDI 6022) and is certified.
The units are operated in the hotel mode and in the mornings and evenings the entire air volume of each hotel room is fully exchanged and refreshed, regardless of whether the room is vacant or occupied. This ensures that each guest enters the room to breathe in fresh air.
In the bathroom there is the individual control of the air handling unit that allows rapid exchange of air in hotel room and bathroom.
The unit also automatically starts when the sensor detects an increased content of CO2 as the air in the room is breathed out. This mode has been designed to not disturb hotel guests by continuous operation of the ventilation unit during the night and there is no unnecessary cooling or overheating your hotel room, when not occupied.
The hotel rooms are equipped with individual air-conditioning to ensure thermal comfort according to the wishes of every guest.
The rooms are included in the non-smoking zone.